Our services cover the initial steps in year 1 of participation but we don’t get paid until you get paid!
Payment to the EP in year 1 is $21,250. Additional steps will be taken for meaningful use filings in years 2-6 with additional payments of $8,500 in years 2-6 to the EP.
Please contact our office to start the process.
- Confirm active enrollment in good standing Medicaid
- Verify that the practitioner is eligible for the program
- Ensure the practitioner has active accounts in eMedNY and ePACES, if not; Assist with enrollment steps to create these accounts.
- Register ETIN (formerly TSN) for MEIPASS within ePACES Submitter Registration.
- Verify enrollment with National Plan Provider Enumeration System (NPPES)
- Complete all steps necessary for CMS registration
- Complete State Medicaid EHR Incentive Program Administrative Support Service (MEIPASS) registration
- Complete Department of Health checklists & workbook
- MEIPASS: enter reporting period, encounter information, set MEIPASS status and Federal CMS EHR Certification Number
- Verify, print and forward application for doctors’ signature(s) and submission to State for review and payment, and respond to comments or requests by State for additional information